2.25.2007

I'm leaving on a Jet Blue plane

Today at 6. eek. I'm all packed, and my carry-on is filled with books to study. My mom just reminded me that I will be able to watch the Oscars on the plane, though . . . so here's hoping it will be boring. Thank goodness for Jet Blue - - I just hope we don't wait for hours on the tarmac!

Today the NYtimes published an article about the anti-trust class action lawsuit against BAR/BRI. I wonder if I'll get two settlements since I'm taking the course for two states.

Conveniently, they also published a photo of the NY bar at the Javits Center. It brought back memories, so I thought I'd share the misery . . . the one thing you can't see is that you are also locked in there behind metal gates. I wonder if the Oakland Convention Center will be any better . . . .

No comments: