2.23.2007

I'm homeless, I'm studying for the bar . . . and life is fun

It's official - my plane ticket is booked and my bar admission ticket arrived in the mail. I'm moving to California.

My furniture and boxes - last seen on East 46th Street - are being sent in tomorrow's truck. Think my new neighbors will have any trouble guessing where I'm from?



I'm going to miss freshdirect. But this is an old view. Lately, I've been taking advantage of the fact that my NYUcard still swipes me into the library, and my scene has looked something like this:

It only gets better when I turn back to my study carrel. I may not be super-motivated, but I've tried not to sit around taking pictures of the desk in front of me for too long.




Gosh I hope I pass!

2 comments:

Melissa C Morris said...

hi there, thanks for the link! i've bookmarked your site and will check back in regularly. good luck with the studying... cheers ~m

Anonymous said...

Good post.